first written by Michele Beltrame now maintained by Chan Chung Hang Christopher
qmHandle is a simple program which allows you to view and manage
the qmail message queue.
The key features of qmHandle are:
- Freeware and open source, under the GNU General Public
- More information provided when reading queue contents compared to qmail-qread
- You can print queue statistics, like qmail-qstat, with color
- You can view a message in the queue;
- You can remove one or more messages from the queue based on a criterion or use multiple delete requests each having its own criterion;
- Written in Perl, and therefore easily
customizable and truly multiplatform.
The software will work on every Unix platform with Perl installed and qmail
To download qmHandle, please go the project home page.